Leading blockchain-based energy trading company, Power Ledger, is looking to grow its Perth-based team of software developers/programmers.
Power Ledger has developed a world-leading software platform to enable the fast, secure and low-cost trading of electricity between generators and consumers. Our disruptive technology is at the forefront of a global move towards the adoption of blockchain technologies in the energy sector – democratising the industry and putting power into the hands of consumers. Power Ledger has recently closed its Token Generation Event, where A$34million worth of Power Ledger’s tokens, POWR, were sold.
Power Ledger is seeking talented, driven and passionate individuals who want to join our mission to re-invent the energy system globally by creating low-cost, low-carbon distributed energy markets that put the interests of consumers first.
We are looking for a Software Engineer with the following attributes:
- Rest APIs
- SQL preferred but NoSQL is fine
- Familiarity with blockchain technology (at least on a conceptual level)
- Advantage to those who have experience in Solidity, Clojure
- High-integrity, team player
- Energetic and outcome focussed
- Curious, agent of change and improvement
- 2-5 years working in software development (we also want to hear from brilliant recent graduates)
- Consumer product/service environment
- Fast-paced, develop-and-deploy in a highly-competitive industry
You can expect:
- To be challenged and motivated
- To be developed and supported
- To be a big part of innovative startup with big plans for the future
- To be a part of a community of developers on the cutting edge of the industry
If you want to be a part of our effort, you’re a team player, have the passion to change the world and you possess the aforementioned skills, submit a resume and cover letter to Jenni Conory at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Software Engineer Position’.