An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Perth-based Marketing guru to join the Power Ledger team. The Crypto Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the brand by delivering external communications and driving social media strategies through engaging influencers. The selected candidate will work in a team environment but have autonomy in rolling out strategies.
Power Ledger has developed a world-leading software platform to enable the fast, secure and low-cost trading of electricity between generators and consumers. Our disruptive technology is at the forefront of a global movement towards the adoption of blockchain technologies in the energy sector – democratising the industry and putting power into the hands of consumers. Power Ledger has recently closed its Token Generation Event, where A$34million worth of Power Ledger’s tokens, POWR, were sold.
Power Ledger is seeking talented, driven and passionate individuals who want to join our mission to re-invent the energy system globally by creating low-cost, low-carbon distributed energy markets that put the interests of consumers first.
Roles the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Product marketing, communications and brand strategies
- Social media management for all Power Ledger accounts
- Content creation (Medium, our website, YouTube and Reddit)
- Writing press releases when needed
- Responding to general inquires through social channels
- 2+ years working in social media coordination or in other marketing capacities (we also want to hear from brilliant recent graduates)
- A bachelor degree in Business or Communications
- Previous work in customer service environment
- Candidates with prior knowledge about the cryptocurrency market and blockchain technologies are preferred
- Fast learner
- Self motivated, thinks outside the box and brings new ideas to the table
- Pro-active worker, independently sees what is needed and plans for the future
You can expect:
- To be challenged and motivated
- To work with a young, excited and energetic team
- To be a big part of innovative startup with big plans for the future
If you want to be a part of our effort, you have the passion to change the world and possess the aforementioned skills, submit a resume and a cover letter to Jenni Conory at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Crypto Marketing Coordinator Position’.